Monday, June 11, 2012

Happy Tails: Cooper

Cooper (Tigger) is one of the most unique cats I have ever had. He is extremely entertaining and there is not one person that enters this house that doesn't smile or yell at him. Haha. He is more like a dog. When someone comes to the door my other 3 cats disappear. Cooper runs to the door.  He steals food off plates. He goes in the garbage can. He investigates everything.  I have pictures of him in my linen closet, oven, freezer, washer, dryer, Christmas tree (I now need a new one), and he has been on the pipes in the basement ceiling. But I wouldn't change a thing. I love him so much and I can't imagine my life without him. He has become the alpha cat. (Well, I am the alpha cat, haha ). He is my best friend. Something told me to pick him and I am so happy I did.




No comments:

Post a Comment